Monday, July 7, 2008

laissez les bon temps rouler

laissez les bon temps rouler.... Attempting to let this motto work it's way out for the rest of the summer, this weekend accomplished just that.... let the good times roll.

Thursday I attempted to let my country side out while jet-skiing in, well, a very insufficient body of water. ( size and depth ) Well worth it though.

Went into Chicago Friday for a get together my brother was throwing celebrating the 4th. I've been on the lake for fireworks plenty of times before, yet I have never just been in Chicago for the night. I never knew how surrounded and encompassing it feels while just letting it all sink in as the sun curves below the horizon on the 4th. A pretty amazing experience.

Here's a few shots I liked. I also shot a lot of film on Saturday when a few buddies and I made our way out to the sox game. Great time, especially due to the fact that my friend snagged the tickets for free from work. However I can't exactly tell you when those will ever be developed.















No comments: