Friday, December 26, 2008

--12_25_2008_Merry Christmas and happy holidays --

--12_25_2008_Merry Christmas and happy holidays --

Well, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. It was my first time away from home for this occasion and it was relatively weird. But it also sorta just didn't feel like a holiday so I wasn't affected much I suppose. After all I'll be home in just a couple weeks so I'll have plenty of time to catch up with family and celebrate, and I'm really looking forward to it.

Either way, I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with anything that you celebrate. Be safe, have fun, and be thankful for everything.

Here are a few way random images from my walk / bus ride home from after a little potluck at work.

Thanks for looking,
Brad Vest

Listening to: Sneaker Pimps, Blue Movie





No comments: