Thursday, January 1, 2009

01_01_2009_So this is the new year_bv

--01_01_2009_So this is the new year_bv--

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful, energetic, and safe night. I can only hope that everyone had as wonderful of night as I had in Seattle. Here are just a few images of the Space Needle fireworks last night. These were taken from the Republican Street steps about 50 feet from where a friend of mine lives in Capitol Hill.

I'll probably post a few more images from the night coming up.

To all in this new year may you find happiness, health, and good fortune.
Best,

Brad Vest







3 comments:

Allison said...

i comment random blogs lol so hi umm are those photos yours?

brad said...

hey. Yep, all the photos are mine. I am heading out of Seattle soon but I'll always be updating.

Anonymous said...

sway