Tuesday, July 22, 2008

holy parking lot soccer

holy parking lot soccer

Saturday involved a fierce game of church lot soccer. I felt like I was transported back into middle school. We were always herded out to the big parking lot out in front of the school. As in school, we also had to fetch the ball from over a tall chain link fence. I love the way the black tar ends up covering the ball except in the deep separating creases between the panels of the ball. (I didn't take a photo of that but I think you can grasp the picture of what it looks like)















5 comments:

The Photographic Fix said...

I really like the color/saturation of these pictures! What do you shoot with?

Patrick said...

sizzlin'

brad said...

Thanks for the comments. I shoot the majority of my shots with my Canon Mk3, but I also have a side 20d body. I shoot all in saw and then post process in photoshop.

Erica Magda said...

yay soccer. awesome lighting.

Jc said...

i like these