Saturday, July 26, 2008

Into the blue

Nothing special about these. Just some random shots of the past few days. I have been trying to update a lot, but the lack of internet has sometimes put a damper on that. However, I have been shooting a lot, which without saying is keeping my happy.

Lake Michigan right after sundown. The water is still pretty cold, yet acceptable.



When I was on a ride the other day I thought that I happened across some pretty cool paw prints, they were gigantic, maybe a weredog of sorts. Upon investigation of my own dogs paws I concluded they were nothing more than a regular canines elephantiasis infected paw apparently. Huge!



One thing I have always thought would be pretty amazing would be to do a project all about the life of train hoppers. Just travel North America by rail hopping trains and meeting the people along the way. Dangerous, sure; Illegal, definitely; Amazing, most likely. For now I'll keep that on the back burner and throw this image into my project folder for public art compared to the steps cities take to cover public art.



reading: Evidence of my existence (amazing thus far)

listening to: Anything Andrew Bird at the moment, I haven't listened to him as religiously lately and realized how much I miss that music.