Monday, December 1, 2008

--11_23_2008_Strange weekend--

--11_23_2008_Strange weekend--

I've got a lot of updates coming your way, I've just been a tad behind since my wonderful sister, colleen, came to visit for the week. I have a ton of new shots I'm itching to show so there should be some updates over the next few days.

--------

After interning at the P-I for a little over 3 months and being called on only a few spot news calls, the week that my sister is here I actually get called in on two. One, on the second night she was in town.

Seattle is a pretty safe city, and it's usually pretty quiet. However the weekend of November 22 things were pretty scary for this usually tranquil city. Over Friday, Saturday, and Sunday there were 6 shootings that left four people dead and seven wounded. One being a very brazen attack inside of the Southcenter Mall in Tukwila where one teen was killed and wounded another.

I was called in for a shooting in South Seattle where two teens were wounded by gunfire. The shooting may have been a retaliation for the Southcenter shooting.

Thanks for looking,

Brad





No comments: