Wednesday, November 26, 2008

--11_22_2008_assignments to drool for--

--11_22_2008_assignments to drool for--

Well, no matter what the assignment is, as long as there is a cool dog present it pretty much makes for a great day.

Anyone who knows me knows how much of an animal person I am, especially dogs. So naturally whenever one is around I usually make time to become friends.

This is Rocko, he's a giant 3 year old Saint Bernard that was running around outside playing with trees, I mean sticks, and loved to drool all over the place. I left him alone though after the decided to go swimming in a pond.

Thanks for looking.

Be well,

Brad







3 comments:

Patrick said...

he's gigantor.

Roxana said...

OH MY GOD WANT

Erica Magda said...

DOGGIE! Why didn't you tell me!? haha. love the first. wants to pet.