Wednesday, December 31, 2008

--12_31_2008_Solos_bv--

--12_31_2008_Solos_bv--

Here are my single, editorial, non sports images. Choosing portfolio images is one of the toughest things for photographers. There are images that mean a lot more to me emotionally so I feel more attached to them even though they're not my best images, those are the hardest cut out. I was fortunate enough to have members of the P-I staff look over my images many times and it has helped me imensly in narrowing down my final pics. Of course, no matter who you show your portfolio to, even if the first person loves every single image there will be people who just hate them. It's tough, but for now here are my single images in my short 3 year photojournalism career so far.

Again, any criticism and comments are extremely welcome.

Thanks for looking.

-Brad Vest





















No comments: