Friday, January 23, 2009

2009_01_23_Tag em' and bag em'

2009_01_23_Tag em' and bag em'

It's begun, again. I received my new press credentials today. Time has been flying, it seems like just yesterday I was waiting at the Daily Illini for my first press tag and just this morning I was back at the Post-Intelligencer going through the introductions and receiving all of my credentials, papers, and such. I guess time flies when you're always on the move.

I know the time will go by just as fast while I'm here and I definitely need to make the most out of it. I've been kicking around ideas and brainstorming lately to get started on a few long term stories while I'm here. I've always had trouble with this and I am hoping to break into some pretty interesting stories while here. Make something that's worthwhile and has meaning.

So, here's to starting something new. As always, thanks for looking.

Cheers,
Brad Vest



Listening to: Walking on a Dream, Empire of the Sun

2 comments:

Erica Magda said...

it's the zoo jacket!

Jc said...

enjoy kansas. it sounds like we missed the chance for a beer in Chicago while you were here. Let me know when you are around again. Keep the good pictures coming, your relentlessness on this blog is inspiring.