Monday, January 26, 2009

2009_01_26_Wireless bradbook pro

2009_01_26_Wireless bradbook pro

I don't leave home without having at least one camera, this notebook (or an offspring to come), and a great pen. Nothing really beats a reliable pen. The wireless bradbook pro features wireless 0.1 capabilities. It can't connect you with the world, you need a writing utensil, and it doesn't beep when you get a message. It can go anywhere with you though, no wires necessary.


No signal at the Hutchinson Airport.

I know Moleskin(e)s are expensive, but I only go through maybe one every 3 months or so, in pages that is usually 3-4 a day. With the audio tagging on my Canon Mark III I usually only take notes if it's a very important subject, or if it is a noisy area where I am working. I do jot down a lot of ideas I have or projects I want to get started.

It's the size of a wallet, usually more valuable monetarily, and almost always of more importance if lost. I wouldn't want to lose my wallet or have it stolen, but chances are whatever is in the wallet can be replaced.


Customizable to each consumers need.

Weather is set to be amazing this week for January in Kansas, only two day's under 50, really looking forward to trotting around meeting some people and making some photos

Best,
Brad Vest


This guy has been with me since Seattle. The landscape has definitely changed, a lot.

Listening to: Zimbabwe, Bob Marley (live version)

1 comment:

Roxana said...

i love my moleskines too. so very much. <3 how trendy of us. they are totally worth the price though.