Monday, March 2, 2009

2009_03_02_Way of the wagon

2009_03_02_Way of the wagon



Heading out of town for a couple days into western Kansas for some assignments; number, location, and information of said assignments remains unknown. Well, I know of one but since we'll be going so far away we try to cover a lot of stuff to make the trip worth while.

I just hope I find some time to shoot random things for myself. I think I'll be toting the tripod along this time also.... maybe do a few nighttime shots. I should really order the trigger for my canon so that I can make an exposure that's longer than 30 seconds.

I'll bring my Rollei and Holga along for the ride also. I'm running extremely low on 120 film though. I've only got a few shots left in the Rollei and maybe two in my Holga. I can only imagine those will be gone by the time I get home on Wednesday. Problem is I shoot quite a bit of film but have so much to be developed I should probably slow down a tad until it's all been souped. It'll be surprising when I get the film done though, I've forgotten what was even shot on some of it.

Probably be a little incognito for the next couple of days while I'm gone, hopefully I'll have some nice stuff to throw up when I get back though.

Thanks for looking,
Brad Vest

2 comments:

Erica Magda said...

fix the freakn button!

Roxana said...

forgetting what you shot on film is the funnest though. are you going to interweb tubes where ever you're going? i dont even know you anymore :(