Saturday, March 7, 2009

2009_03_07_time for a change, bradvest.com/blog

2009_03_07_time for a change, bradvest.com/blog



Things are changing. I've decided to finally start hosting my blog on my own web space. I haven't quite gotten my actual website up and running yet, but I think hosting my blog on that space will work out better for me than using a blogger account. No more unsaturated colors and blacks, no more strange sizing methodology before posting. It's a pretty simple blog still but better. I'll be using a word press account on my website which will allow me more freedom to customize my blog, size my photos, and include more personalized posts.

So from now on everything will be posted at bradvest.com/blog. I hope you'll continue to follow my adventures and enjoy the photography and ramblings of myself in this new space.

Again, as always, thanks for looking. And I'll see you at bradvest.com/blog

Thanks,
Brad Vest

bradvest.com/blog

No comments: