Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fly by

Iam intrigued by crop dusters. The way they fly with such graze and guts so low to the ground with power lines, buildings, and trees all right there off their wing tips. I could watch them for hours, and I have. This guy was dusting a field about a mile from my parents house so my brother, dad, and I tracked him down and watched for a while. This would be a hell of a job. I took the most interesting photos that I could while using just my 16-35mm wide angle. I think some of them turned out pretty well.













reading: Evidence of my existence

Listening to: Beck, Gamma Rays

2 comments:

Dude said...

Dude, I'm just finishing up Evidence of My Existence as well. Damn good book.

Erica Magda said...

love the second shot. get someone to take you up in one. don't puke.