Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So Long Mr. Capone, Hello Emrald City

-So Long Mr. Capone, Hello Emrald City-

My last time in Chicago for at least the next 5 months. It's sad to be leaving but exciting to be going where I am heading, Seattle. I'm leaving this Thursday for the 4 day relaxing and aw-inspiring drive out there with one of my good friends Pat.

I think we are going to try to swing through a couple national parks on the way out, be it the Badlands and Yosemite or the Badlands and then Glacier. I am thinking the Going to the Sun road would be a pretty life fulfilling experience. Not to mention that I'd like to see a glacier before they're all gone, I know sad right>?

--------If you want your kids to see a glacier, not to mention have a better life, vote Obama--------

The last time I was in Chicago consisted of rooftops and great friends. First I hung out in Wrigleyville on a rooftop and caught the end of the Chicago Air Water show with my brother, his girlfriend mo, and a few other friends. Great place, if you like the cubs, I guess I could settle for it though even though my baseball heart resides on the south side.







Then later that night we moved farther up north to my buddy Sasha's place. He lives pretty much right where Lakeshore starts. Great views from his 8th story rooftop. It was pretty adventurous getting up there using the fire escape.

best ~ brad

Reading: Hawke ( not the most prestigious of books, but a great quick adventure thriller )

Listening to: A few older David Gray songs.













Goodbye Chicago, I'll see you again soon.

No comments: