Monday, September 22, 2008

--First Assignment--

--2008_0903_First Assignment_BV--

So I'm back. Right I know, I'm an asshole who never updates his blog. Well I hate to sound like a broken record, but I will from now on. I have missed it so. I think I am finally set up, worked in, and thoroughly excited to be into some sort of schedule. A schedule which seems to only include shooting and play. Nothing much better than that.

To catch up a tad my first assignment was September 3, my second day of work. I covered the whole getting back into school thing, but focused on the relatively new superintendent visiting schools around Seattle.

This photo ran front in the B section, which is just another news section pretty much. I was happy with the photo but did not really get anything else from the day.

It's nice to be back into shooting, especially being in a city where you soul purpose of being there is to make photos and produce work... and of course explore and have some fun.

Stay tuned.

-brad

Listening to: Blindsided, Bon Iver

Reading: (real time, starting today 0921_ WHAT is the WHAT)

No comments: