Friday, September 5, 2008

--new horizons--

--2008_0905_Rainier_BV--

Everything is going well here. I just started at the Seattle PI this past Tuesday. My first day I just got to know the photo desk, went to a meeting, and got familiar with the input and assignment system. Every day since I've been shooting assignments and getting to know the area again. I am really looking forward to the next four months. Everyone in the photo department is really nice and extremely talented. I look forward to learning as much as I can over this brief time with such a great newspaper.

I'll make every attempt to update this pretty often with my experiences at the paper and Seattle in general.

That's all for now. I'll leave you with a photo of Mt. Rainier, I saw her for the first time since I've been here last Wednesday (It's been not so clear most days)

cheers

3 comments:

Roxana said...

THATS ALL? A PHOTO OF A FUCKING MOUNTAIN? I WANT MORE! GOATS, HIPSTERS, COFFEE, WALRUSES, ETC. !!!!!!!!

AND HOUSES BEING MOVED.

Roxana said...

p.s. come live here

Patrick said...

nice. dude fish market is where it's at.