Monday, January 19, 2009

2009_01_18_Zumi Zumi

2009_01_18_Zumi Zumi

On Sunday friends and I headed over to Murphy's to hang out. It was a Sunday, but due to having no school the next day to honor MLK the bars were packed and we were relegated to the basement. The basement at Murphy's is horrendous and it seemed to have gotten worse over the past few months.

To top it off after we were situated a group of people moved into the booth next to use and started playing this came that I can only assume is called zumi zumi. I have never heard of this game, zumi zumi, but apparently it was all the craze with the table next to us at Murphy's. It's a pretty loud and obnoxious game which involves thumping the table and screaming numbers.

It was a great time though even with the unnecessary ruckus coming from next door. Nothing could have dampened my spirits while seeing some of my best friends. Great times.

Cheers,
Brad Vest



This is when babs was pretty close to destroying the zumi zumi game. (photo: Erica)


It was getting pretty rough with all the table pounding and yelling. Oh, there was a side of drama also so it seemed when someones boyfriend left the zumi game without saying goodbye. (photo Adam)


It nearly killed face.


Sway sweatshirts. (photo: Face)


This should be an advertisement for something. (Photo: Face)


We don't pose for photos often. That's probably a good thing.


It was another great night.

3 comments:

Erica Magda said...

zooomie zoooomie one one. fuck you zoomie. your animal hood rocked.

Roxana said...

this post did not make me cry at all. it didn't even make me feel sad. i dont even miss you losers.

inane said...

"It nearly killed face." I think he was dead before we even showed up.

And I love our portrait. I want an original...