Monday, January 19, 2009

2009_01_19_Breakfast fit for a farewell_bv

2009_01_19_Breakfast fit for a farewell_bv

I left for Kansas this past Monday. After the short week or so at home then a wonderful weekend in Champaign-Urbana it was time to head out to the next internship. As a farewell my friends that are still in town at school and I cooked a great breakfast to fill my up for my 10 hour trip back across the vast openness of the midwest.

It was an amazing little cook up at Aaron's apartment that he will soon be leaving, and even though a couple people in our core group are spread across the country I feel they were there in spirit celebrating, hanging out, and eating a massive plate of great breakfast food.

I'll miss everyone so much, again, as I head out for the next 5 months into the unknown. It's a very strange time to be trying to make it as a photographer, crap, make it as anything. Just remember what really matters; friends, family, great times, and pursuing your dreams.

Again, thanks for looking. Have an amazing day.

Best,
Brad Vest

Listening to: Birds without wings, David Gray



Erica works the light and the coffee cup. We love light.


Babs, you have to crack the huevos before adding them to the mix. Oh, that was just erica throwing them into the mix, acceptable.










Food coma sets in.

3 comments:

Roxana said...

my heart feels raw

Erica Magda said...

hahah funnies. i enjoy ruining bcock's cooking. makes him cry. noms who's breakup breakfast is next? FACE omg- breakup breakfast for the apartment. so sad

Roxana said...

fjd;ajf;dajkl;fdja;faj shut up erica.

p.s. i think brad is the only one tall enough to get that shot of the stove.

p.p.s. no huevo tits makes me sad